These were all taken while I was sleeping...
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
5 comments:
I started smiling at the beginning. Then came the smirking. By the last two photos it was
a full on belly laugh.
Don't you just love digital cameras where kids can play and it doesn't cost a fortune in developing fees? Whose feet are being framed in the last picture? Thanks for sharing the fun. Loved it.
Oh I'm so GLAD they found your camera!
Isn't it fun to see what kids do with a camera? They did well. They are way cute too!
Is that Bill at the computer in the second to last one?
Those are Will's feet. From the angle of the picture I think that Ivy must have taken the picture :)
Post a Comment