Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Be Kind Shirts

Our schools all participate in the "Be Kind like Josh" foundation. They peddle the shirts and encourage all the kids to be kind. It's a good message, but why would we buy a Be Kind shirt when making our own is so much more fun? Ivy and Will both designed their own Be Kind shirts and then we just printed them on iron-on transfer paper and put them on white shirts they already owned. They loved it. This is one of Ivy's favorite shirts now. (Too bad the school just made the rule that you can wear a Be Kind shirt every Monday, but it has to be from the Josh Stevenson foundation.)




5 comments:

HW said...

I love Will's sense of humor!

Hugs, Mom said...

Be kind is one of the best mottos I can think of. And I REALLY like their shirts. Maybe I'll use "Be Kind" for my 2014 resolution. Would your kids be willing to make iron-on(s) for one of my t-shirts...front and back?

Paige said...

I bet Tuesday is still open for wearing a kindness to hamburgers shirt.

kj said...

I wish Tuesdays were open for it, Paige! Our school has a very strict dress code, so it's "standard student attire" every day unless otherwise stated. That means plain blue, white or burgundy shirts and khaki or navy blue bottoms only. The kids hate it!

Rachael said...

Will's shirt rocks!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...