I had a great birthday.
Bill took the kids and me to a fun park that he had explored with Ivy and Will that I have been wanting to see where Faith and I were able to go on a small hike with a great view, then we ate Mexican food at a new place (it was delicious!) and came home where he served me berry cheesecake, sang Happy 27th Birthday to me and gave me awesome accessories. What more could I ask for?
One of my favorite parts were the Happy Birthday cards I received from my kids and Bill:
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...







5 comments:
Thank you!! I knew you at 27 and you were darn good. But you are stellar now. No need to go back.
I REALLY!! loved this post. What a great celebration! We need pictures of the accessories. The cards are absolutely precious! We celebrated your day in our hearts and are grateful it was another happy one. How did you choose 27 as the magical year to wish to be?
I'm sitting here grinning at the illustrations on each of the cards, and thinking, "Wow. Somoene made the kids sit down and do this." I'm having a hard time deciding whether Bill or Faith presided over card-time. Both are pretty loving and uber-responsible. You have great folks there.
I am glad you had a great day. I thought about you on that day(in a non-creepy way.)! Great cards and smart way to preserve them.
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment