On the way to school this morning:
Will: I don't like all these high schoolers that take the bus here
Me: Why? Because they take up the sidewalk and it's hard to get past?
Will: Because we have to stop behind the bus and they take their time and don't try to hurry.
Me: Will you be a high schooler that doesn't think about how others are waiting for you?
Will: I don't think so...because I'm a pretty kind little guy. Do you think I will?
Me: Naw. You're pretty good about thinking about others.
Will (without missing a beat): I think I'll be a pretty hood height too when I'm in high school.
Me: Yeah, you probably will because you're a pretty good height now.
Will: Yeah, I'm not too short or too tall.
At prayer time last night:
Ivy: "please bless me to not run away from Will tomorrow after school."
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
4 comments:
"I'm a pretty kind little guy." I love that. You have really fun conversations. And Ivy has always given fun prayers.
I like.
Thanks for capturing these precious moments. You'll always be glad you did.
Kid conversations and prayers are always so fun and entertaining!
Post a Comment