Playdates
Have friends over to swim
Take piano lessons from Mom whether you want them or not
Ward playgroup activities
Computer programming classes (Will)
Basketball (Will)
Gymnastics (Ivy)
Summer School (Faith: Health and PE)
Sewing (Kirsta - mostly making cutoffs)
Watching TV
Summer Reading
Video games on the computer
Bike Riding to parks with splash pads
Chores
Karaoke
Pilates
Sharing favorite youtube videos
Babysitting
Discovering the magic of Annie
Poetry writing
Digging businesses out of near bankruptcy (Bill)
Arranging with contractors for renovation of a dental practice (Bill)
Cub Scouts, Young Women and Young Mens activities (W, F, &B respectively)
Playing together (Will & Ivy)
Bored conversations together (mostly Kirsta and Faith)
Begging for a schedule of what we're doing next (Faith)
Thrifting (jeans for Will, pencil skirt for Faith)
Grocery Shopping - and I take all the kids with me. You don't experience pain like that unless you're really sucking all the marrow out of life.
...but that's just this week.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...



6 comments:
Bwahahahaha! I MUST take all my kids grocery shopping more often! Drink it in, baby!
I loved your list. I just wanna be a part of it.
Grocery Shopping - and I take all the kids with me. You don't experience pain like that unless you're really sucking all the marrow out of life.
This quote is worth repeating. I think I'll put it in the next Ladd family newsletter. If that bothers you, tell me on the phone sometime.
Hahaha! Yes, yes, yes, to the last one and to complete the marrow sucking take the kids you babysit too. By the time I am done with that one I usually don't want to cook the food I have just bought. I totally get it!
I love all of the rest of what you are doing. We may use some of them.
Also, are you doing Pimp Your Mat? Or just other pilates? Do you love it yet?
Golly you are a good Mommy! All those activities!!! All that F.U.N! And the pictures are good too!!!!
Will is particularly photogenic -- because he's always doing the unexpected.
Post a Comment