Monday, July 13, 2015

Overheard

WILL:  "You're not really geekish, Ivy"
IVY:  Exasperated huff
WILL: (sadly) "You're really not a geek."
WILL: (resignedly) "You'll probably be popular."
IVY: "I don't want to be popular."

3 comments:

HW said...

Oh oh oh! I am such a nerd! Maybe I can get Will's approval!

I'm so sorry Ivy isn't getting the thing she wants most. But it cracks me up.

Paige said...

She can't help it -- she's too cute and boy crazy to be geekish. She can still love learning, though. People might not believe she's smart when they see how popular she is, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Hugs, Mom said...

I LOVED this,just wish I had written down more of my children's conversations. You're so smart!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...