Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pack Meeting 7/28/15

Ivy got bored at pack meeting yesterday and got my phone from me. Usually it's selfies, but this is what we got this time:



The smores were NOT boring. She loved roasting marshmallows and eating the smores.

And the big news is that Will received his Webelo! I love painting his cute face for these things.  His friend, Kawai got his at the same time.  Kawai's mother is my visiting teacher. They are Hawaiian and we like them a lot.

4 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

Congratulations on getting your Webelo award, Will! Really cute pictures. Made me hungry for s'mores, and I don't really like s'mores.

HW said...

I love seeing you and your kids! Ivy looks like Bill with a little you thrown in and Will looks like you with a little Bill for good measure. Cute as a button, every single one of you! (I bet Faith knows what that is from.)

HW said...

Also, I liked Ivy's photo contributions. They were artistic and from a lower vantage point than you usually get.

Paige said...

That photo of you and Will looking in the same direction is the epitome of a properly fun childhood. So beautiful!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...