Friday, October 30, 2015

Heather's Awesome Visit

My phone sometimes had a different view than hers, but everything Heather said about her trip to see me was totally true. So much fun!






This is the picture I was taking of Heather while she took my picture. Isn't she fabulous?

This was in the parking garage of the Palazzo where we went to that rare book store.

Heather took this picture of us with my phone. Bill is often holding our youngest awkwardly in family photos.
 


Faith surprised me by making this my background on my phone today. It was a really happy surprise.

These goofy selfies are my favorite pictures from her trip here. She makes even waiting fun.




5 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

I laughed so much my cheeks hurt! I LOVED THIS POST! Thank you for posting it. Didn't you have a riotous fun time together?! It does good things for my heart.

HW said...

Ah! A present! You posted!

I don't know how you got so many absolutely goofy pictures of me. I must just BE goofy.

Paige said...

See? There's just room for me in the space behind you in all those selfies. I know Photoshop now. Stay tuned.

HW said...

I keep wanting to take some electrical tape to that shirt so it says KC/LAS instead of just KC/LA. Just for that weekend.

Kayci said...

Sister adventures are the best! What a fun time! I love all the fun and silly pictures of you great people!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...