Yesterday Ivy pulled out her wiggly top tooth. It gave her a whole new smile and makes her lisp just a little bit.
Friday, January 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...

5 comments:
Golly she's cute! When are we going to get together? I miss you!
So cute! My dad would tease and say we must have been kissing boys/girls if we lost teeth, because they have cooties that make your teeth fall out. ;-) I am just noticing that her hair is shorter than I thought. It is very nice too.
The part of her hair you can see is just her grown-out bangs. The rest of it is pulled back so you can't see it in the picture. Though it is a good one to see how she would look with short hair!
Wow. She has hair to spare. I'm sort of amazed. I also love the gap-tooth look. Very charming.
Post a Comment