Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Catch-Up

These past few weeks I have been taking an online Econ 101 course. It is really good and a little bit bad that I can move as quickly as I want through the course. I started on the 15th and am half-way through. I'm making progress quickly, but it sure is taking up a lot of time.

Meanwhile...

I commented on Heather's blog that I was impressed that there were even pictures on her phone from her week and then found some pictures on my phone from the last two and a half weeks:

 Faith turned 15 a few weeks ago. We celebrated with just our family at home. Crepes for dinner and The Devil Wears Prada after.
 Faith and I took selfies...well, I made her let me take selfies of us. She hated it. I can't get good selfies and I can't decide if I'm glad or not that they turn out fuzzy for me.

 Will took this one. I think it was taken last week after church.

These next few are from Pack Meeting this last week. Will earned his arrow of light. His last elective to pass off was Art Explosion. He had to display his art at Pack Meeting.
The top two are self portraits (Picasso style) and the bottom row are some of his origami creations - mostly Star Wars stuff.

Add caption


This is his cartoon. He had to do a cartoon illustrating a virtue from the Scout Law.
 
Will with his two friends (Ben and Kawai) who earned their Arrows of Light at the same time.

3 comments:

HW said...

Yay for blogging! And for your adorable kids. Happy birthday Faith! She is such a sweet girl. And I love Will's scout and art stuff. He is a good cartoonist. And Arrow of Light means he is pretty much done with cub scouts. Another milestone. Your selfies were cute to me. I miss you!

Hugs, Mom said...

Since I tried to call you twice...(once going past HDN on the way to AZ, and again this afternoon as we returned) I was particularly delighted to see your post! I love the pictures fuzzy or not, they are great! And so are you!!!

Paige said...

That cake looks like a great big inferno. She's so calm about it.

I also hate selfies. I'd rather just take pictures of what I'm looking at because usually I think it's way more important than me.

Will's Picasso style portraits are priceless. I hope you frame them. His comic skills are developing rapidly too. Awesome.

Gaps in teeth are utterly charming on Ivy.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...