Every year for the past few years Faith hasn't eaten treats for the three weeks between New Years and her birthday. She is doing it again this year. This morning she went to a YW meeting where they served crepes. She came home and told me about it, how there were all sorts of things that she couldn't eat. We had the following conversation:
ME: "What kinds of things were there that you couldn't eat?"
FAITH: "Whipped cream."
ME: "Whipped cream has very little sugar in it. Even I eat it sometimes."
FAITH: "Whipped cream is a gateway treat. It leads to other treats."
Isn't she cute?
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
4 comments:
A gateway treat! Great term! Don't you just LOVE Faith?!!
Wow, what a girl! I need to follow her example and go off treats.
Clever.
The evening after I read this post, I told someone how a beta fish is a gateway fish.
Post a Comment