I got the funnest call from Paige last night. She said that she was in Boulder City and needed a dress to wear for Sunday. She and John came over Sunday morning and we had a great visit with them and found something for Paige to wear to church...that ended up matching what Faith and I were already wearing really well! We had to take pictures.
Faith didn't like how the pictures turned out because her eyes looked blue - and they're really green.
I especially loved this picture of John and Paige. John is officially moving into their duplex on Tuesday. Our family will come to help in the evening.
This evening we walked played at and walked around Sunset Park. Everyone took a turn being the mermaid at the prow of the ship. We also had fun contests of balance and stork fights. I made everyone try side crow and Bill raced all three kids. He's still the fastest, but Will is getting faster all the time, and Ivy catches up the more races that happen - she has the most energy.
Maybe Eliza will spend the night with us tonight on her way back up to Provo with Ellen - that will REALLY make me be the family lottery winner. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...




5 comments:
You ARE the winner! How I would love to have Paige need to come by and borrow something from my closet! And Eliza and Ellen spend the night. I hope they did it. I was worried about the all night drive.
That's a dang cute dress. I know I thanked Faith in person and gave her a hug, but she needs to know I approve of her taste in clothes. Thanks for letting me make a trio out of your burgundy day.
The arm arrangement in that first photo is deceptive. I know it's one each on the table for you and me -- but it looks like maybe I'm claiming more than my fair share of limbs.
So fun! Nice that you can share clothes on a whim like that and even more fun Paige and you will be so close, eventually.
I love all the pictures and the people in them.
Tonight is Tuesday night. How I wish we could have been there to help you help John move in. You have really lucked out. Living in Henderson, you get to see everyone!
Post a Comment