The news about me is that I'm getting older this week. This first picture is from when I was nearly 41. It's my Clark County School District Guest Teacher badge from last year.
...and this next picture is from this week - now nearly 42. I've changed a lot. Faith says I look more confident. And older than last year.
Faith has an assignment at school to come up with a social media page. She has been working on a new facebook page and I have loved watching it happen. I have enjoyed working at her high school and driving home together every day. Sometimes she drives and sometimes I drive. It's fun.
Ivy has had a very passionately emotional third grade year so far. She must be being stretched in new ways. She waits for Faith and me to come pick her up at the library after school. Sometimes she'll even do homework while she waits. Mostly she plays computer games. She has a friend in her class who goes there every day too, so it's fun to not go alone.This is Bill's new business card. He is busy, loves the industry he's working in, seems to be enjoying the people he works around, and comes home with interesting stories every day. He much prefers the drone space to the dental industry.




3 comments:
I love your updates! The euphonium picture is sweet. I hope the excitement lasts. And I think it sounds fun to hang out with Faith after school every day. And I love the photo of your girls. I like BOTH ID pictures. The first one reminds me of little girl Kirsta. Your hair is much darker and longer now, but I think not so much on looking older. And thank you for the update on Bill's work. It's got to be so good to have him excited and happy about work every day!
If Will quits playing Euphonium, it's not because the sound of the instrument or the musical choices or the friends went sour. It's because those things are HEAVY to lug around. Just sayin' this so you can decide how to get wheels under him to keep that music flowing.
I think you look confident in both ID pictures.
Drone company CFO. That's a mighty fun sounding job. I think they need help with their logo. I'm available to make it better.
Tell Ivy and Faith they are very beautiful, but that's not the important thing about them - the intelligence and sense of fun is ever so much better.
Oh Yipee Skipee! You Blogged. And it is such a nice one too. But I feel tugs of concern for Ivy. Emotional times can be hard or happy. I'm hoping things even out soon.
And Will looks fabulous with that big brass instrument.
Also, I loved your badge pictures, and hearing of your rides home with faith. I'll look for her page on Facebook.
Happy Birthday! I'm absolutely delighted that you joined our family 42 years ago. In fact, I'm a little smug about it.
Post a Comment