This is my new profile picture for school. I think it shows how old I look quite well. Here is my bio that goes with it:
Originally from Boulder City, I have a BS in sociology and am working on
pre-reqs to begin a Master's degree program in Teaching Social
Sciences. Mother of 3, currently a substitute teacher for CCSD, Sudoku
addict, and Yoga fan, I'm learning to solve the Rubik's cube to impress
my son who is in middle school.
This is Faith entertaining us while we were waiting for Ivy to get her hair cut last Saturday.
A few of my favorite people (Ivy had already gone to bed) after the Patriots won the Super Bowl tonight. We were all happy about that (but if we're going by looks, Will was the happiest!)
And one last shout out to this crazy birthday season. Here is something I love about each of the birthday boys of the last week or so:
Kaden: Makes everyone feel like they are his friend and is learning Spanish. And that smile - he's always had that amazing smile.
Will Ladd: Makes whatever he is doing look super-fun and like I probably should join in. And his hair - that hair!
Joel: Has always been interested in everything, and is one of my favorite people to watch with babies.
Reef: Has the most kissable cheeks of anyone I know and is so fun to play with. I wish he was going to join my nursery this year.



3 comments:
Oh I like this present a lot! Your profile picture is beautiful and your words are endearing. And how does your daughter have so much of Paige in her? That is fun. I also liked your birthday shout-outs. You are great at finding the truth and good of people.
I couldn't agree more with your summaries of the birthday boys of the season. So spot on. Faith's hair with an under-the-chin ponytail is definitely a fashion trend that should catch on, and I think the place to market it is in Canada during the winter. Want me to go for it? The meme would be that picture of Faith with the caption, "All this time I've been buying earmuffs for why? Well, duh, eh?" Because people have been buying earmuffs when they could have just done this.
Definitely change your selfie. The hairdo is glorious, but that isn't a very real smile. You look worried -- like you're saying, "I hope this selfie turns out ok, now how do I do this?" Maybe the photo with Carly would be a better one. Is that allowed?
Oh Kirsta! What a perfectly FAULOUS birthday gift! I'm already loving it.
Your tributes to our birthday boys is so very spot on! And I love your picture and Faith being cute and silly all at the same time. But we need to see Ivy's hair cut.
LOVe YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment