Monday, February 6, 2017

Subbing at Basic


Today I substituted for a friend who teaches Home Ec. at Basic High. I've subbed for her before. When one class walked in, they started saying, "Oh! You're the sub who looks like Carly!" I always think it's kind of funny because they're all black and Hispanic kids who think we look alike.

Today, Carly asked for a selfie with me to snapchat. Not sure what her friends thought - whether we look alike or not, but when she saw the picture she said, "Oh, now I guess I see the resemblance." I had her text me the picture. What do you think?

3 comments:

Paige said...

All white chicks look the same. Didn't you know that?

Hugs 2 You said...

I think it's a compliment to her that they say that. You are so pretty! Still there is some resemblance. It's like when I asked M'Li's kids if they saw anything of their mother in their faces. They said, "Yes! We all have noses."

HW said...

There a definite similarities, but you are cuter. Of course.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...