Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...

4 comments:
So did you work out with them? How many times?!
Oh!! I just wish I could have had home made bread and chicken noodle soup waiting for you at home. How can you stillo be so cute when you're that tired?
I did a 10-15 minute yoga warm-up with 4 different classes. It shouldn't be as hard as it is for me - I just haven't been working out enough! I think part of it is being out in the sun from 8am to noon. At least I didn't run the mile with each class. I told them I don't want gravity working that hard on me at this age anyway - no running!
The last two hours were a nice break with student council and some student aides. I was able to get some of my homework done. Off to do it all again tomorrow!
You're beautiful when you're tired. You're also beautiful when you pose with Bill. I love your new profile pic. "Don't want gravity working that hard on me at this age"? I feel for you. Me too.
Post a Comment