Last week Kevin "Lucky" Fallico, the manned aircraft pilot at Avisight asked Bill to co-pilot with him at an event at the Speedway. Bill was happy to help out, so last Saturday they spent the day in the air with a direct line to Las Vegas Metro PD. Below are pictures of the airplane they were in. Notice the black sensor on the side of the airplane.
Lucky warned him not to drink much because they wouldn't be landing between 11am and 5pm. Bill had a great time.
Saturday, March 18, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...


5 comments:
That's a genuine smile if ever I saw one. This was a survey and protect type of mission. Yes?
That's a genuine smile if ever I saw one. This was a survey and protect type of mission. Yes?
Thanks for the pictures. I love the smile I see on Bill. Thanks for getting the N2461D in. (Mr. Hugs)
Happy Day for your Bill!! He NEEDS more of these. Did you and the kids see them flying around? And what were they doin with the little black box attached to the side of the plane?
That is a truly genuine smile. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who limits fluids while traveling. My kids think I am. It's just the smart thing to do! Six hours is longer than we could go though!
Post a Comment