Sunday, March 19, 2017

One About Faith

Last week Faith cut her own hair. She cut off 5-6 inches in some parts. She flipped her hair over her head and cut it across to give herself more layers. I thought it turned out really cute. She doesn't look like she has less hair, but she does, by a lot. Here are the pictures:
Last week we went shopping for a dress. Faith found one and went to check out while we waited for her by the door. I heard the interaction with the young guy who was "checking her out."

Clerk: This is a nice dress. Where are you going to wear it?
Faith: Probably just to church.
Clerk: It's too bad you don't wear a dress every day. I would love to see you in that dress.



3 comments:

HW said...

"Checking her out" indeed! That girl is probably a little too cute for your comfort, huh? I'm impressed with the haircut.

PN said...

Her hair looks lovely! She's pretty amazing, isn't she. Please give her a hug and tell her the Nana approves!

Paige said...

That is one glorious mane, there. Yes, guys will be checking her out regularly - I hope she enjoys it.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...