Yesterday was a big day for Faith and Will. We let them skip school and went to the orthodontist where Will had spacers put in and Faith had braces put on. Will is going back in a few weeks to get an expander and will have to have a few teeth extracted, but we're working on making more room in that mouth.
Afterward we went to Cane's for some chicken. It was especially fun to watch Faith eat her first meal with braces. She was a really good sport.
This last picture is just to remind you of what it is like to have a 12 year old boy at home. He made Baby Hugems into Baby Sith Lord. He cracks me up all the time.



5 comments:
These are wonderful pictures! You have beautiful children. I'm sorry for the spreaders and braces. I think they are not fun, but I've seen many that have beautifuler smiles because of them. Way to go Evans!!! (Mr. Hugs)
Your kids are fun and good. And good sports. My mouth aches when I remember having braces twice.
And baby Sith Lord totally cracked me up.
Since I didn't know,I had to google Sith Lord. Don't you think it's a perversion to turn precious innocent baby huggems into the imbodiment of evil? Silly boy! It's definitely a statement on the torture of spacers and bracer! I sure do love your kids! Wish them well from Gma.
Will.
Can I be your next evil collaborator?
Post a Comment