Tuesday, July 11, 2017

4th of July

It's no surprise that for the 4th of July we went...hiking! We headed down to Mount Hualapai to see the moose and get out of the heat.

 We saw moose (Bill almost ran into one on the trail!) and our even bigger delight was watching the humming birds at the feeders.
 We went for a hike, but Bill and Will were the ones who ended up hiking. We were too tired, so we just sat on a log and took a selfie.

Faith was going to take our picture at In 'N Out. I think she prefers the candid shots.




4 comments:

Paige said...

You guys look so good together.

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HW said...

I like the candids too. I think you're beautiful in them.

Hugs 2 You said...

What great together times your family has! You and Bill are a good team! This helps my "lonely for Evans" feeling. I Love you!!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...