Luke, Ivy, Will, and Ellie had a fun time - even on the car ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...






7 comments:
This shows one of my favorite activities with three of my favorite people. Great day!
The photo with hats is funny.
Just perfect. And thank you for identifying the extra kids. I missed Faith!
Terrific day. Seeing your and Paige happily hiking with those cute kids is wonderful. Who are Luke and Ellie....neighbors? Friends? Cousins?
Luke and Ellie are friends and in our ward. Ellie is Will's age and Luke is Ivy's age. Somehow things just work out and they all enjoy each others company when they are together. (Their grandfather is the pilot in our ward who flew the 737 up to area 51 every day for 30 years, but is now retired and on a mission in Washington state with his wife.)
The photo with the sun hats is just a preview of when we all turn into funny old ladies together. I love it. I need to be in that one too.
Post a Comment