Ivy's new glasses:
And Will's new prescription sunglasses:
On Friday as I was driving home, the largest rock that has ever struck my car came flying at me on the freeway. It really shook me up. I called Bill because I was so shaken who told me what to do. I pulled over and called the police who came and filled out a report for insurance. We'll see if insurance will cover this. Here's some pics from three different angles (do you know the Studio C I'm thinking of ?)
And here is the Studio C I'm thinking of for those of you that haven't seen it:







5 comments:
Except your photos of rock damage are actually interesting. Also, photos of me are fascinating.
Oh! I needed that Facebook song! And also, I'm so glad that rock didn't hurt YOU. And also, I am having my mad science lab assistant double his hours working on our teleportation device so I can hang out with you and Paige and Ivy on the regular.
Paige cracks me up.
That rock!! Yikes!! How on earth did it get onto your windshield? Did someone throw it? That is SERIOUS damage. So glad you are OK...aside from shock and stress. Love you so much!
I am so glad you are okay. Sister time is great and I really like the new glasses and shades.
Post a Comment