Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Faith is Frustrated...

She makes me laugh regularly. She is currently working on a short story for the library's yearly teen writing contest.

We just had this conversation:

Faith (frustrated): uuuugh
Me: What's wrong?
Faith: I feel like my story has an unintended sexual undertone

Then we just cracked up.

She explained,

"It was supposed to be a heartfelt friendship, but people are going to think it's kinky. I had to urban dictionary some things..."

Some teenagers have other frustrations. I'm glad I have Faith.

4 comments:

Paige said...

To work so hard to show you're not thinking about sex.... Because everyone else seems to be thinking about it. That's a strange and funny problem to have.

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HW said...

People just need to get their minds out of the gutter! At least she knows and wants it not to be. I agree. Faith is just awesome.

lifeisbeautiful said...

I love Faith. I hope I get to read her story when she is done. I will try to keep my mind out of the gutter 😘.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...