Monday, January 7, 2019

Going back to school in 2019

Today I told my Spanish students that I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited to come teach them Spanish grammar today...and it was everything I hoped it would be!

Coming home from work I felt like this:


4 comments:

HW said...

Best reaction ever to going back to work! Hooray!

Paige said...

I like my Kirsta. I like my Heather. I like my EVERYTHING! And my Kirsta's school! and My Kirsta's students! And everything is GREAT!

HW said...

I also think that cute girl looks like a tiny Faith.

lifeisbeautiful said...

😂 I love this! My goal is to feel this way after I come home from work.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...