Sunday, April 14, 2019

Ending Senior Year with Faith

Faith went to prom last weekend and I didn't post pictures! You probably saw on Instagram, but these were the pictures I got of her before she left home:




This was a busy week for Faith (and all of us!) In between school and work she ended up winning the Library's teen writing contest in the most competitive area (high school short story). She has been in the top three for a few years, but this year she took first!! So excited for her. It's a sweet story about a friendship called "Sporkish".

We also went to the park to take some senior pictures. These are a few of my favorites.




I saw myself in her in this last one and that rarely happens that I see myself in Faith :) I'm in there, guys!!

Graduation is fast approaching. She is one of the valedictorians and will be speaking at her graduation on May 30. So excited for her.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oooh! live in the same town. Can I go to her graduation? That Silent Scream really made me laugh. There's this beautiful and healthy looking girl in a sunny park wearing clean clothes and nobody else whispering about her, and yet, she screams.

kirsta said...

Yes, Paige! You are definitely invited. It is at 9am, May 30th at the New Orleans. We have a ticket for you.

HW said...

Ahh!! I just love that girl. She does look like she belongs to you. And Bill. And Azya. The pictures are glorious! And I'm so pleased she is having such great success in her senior year. Congrats on the writing win! That has got to feel so great!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...