Friday, January 1, 2021

Merry New Year!

Last night my girls and I toasted with some sparkling apple juice to our New Year's Resolutions.

Faith wants to get up when she first wakes up - not going back to sleep to wake up later. She is also doing her no treats between New Years and her birthday.

Ivy wants to be braver. She wants to get over some of her social anxieties.

I have several things I want to do this year:
  • Become a drone pilot
  • Hike Mt. Whitney with Bill
  • Eat treats on special occasions
Here are some more things I am hoping for in 2021:
  • I hope we go back to face-to-face school safely.
  • I hope the vaccine for Covid-19 works.
  • I hope these things will help Ivy have less anxiety.
  • I hope Will gets lots of heavy work-outs (because they make him so happy)
  • I hope that Faith gets her dream job.
  • I hope that Bill leaves the dental group and does something that is more fun for him.
  • I hope my dad doesn't get bored with being in Logandale and leave for Utah before I get to do some more things with him and Marj.
  • I hope I get to plan a trip to Italy to see Paige.
  • I hope I don't loose my marbles (the last few weeks have made me wonder if it is imminent.)

4 comments:

Paige said...

I hope you keep your marbles, too. It would be so much fun to roll both yours and mine down things when you come visit.

Kayci said...

Marbles are a good thing to keep. I can send you some if you want? I gave Janene some a few months ago because she lost hers!:) You and your people have good plans for the new year! I really hope you get back to in person school soon. I don’t know how you have done it. You are amazing!

HW said...

I love your hopes! I hope for them too. New Year's is a great time to be hopeful. Seeing you in person gave me great hope, and also confidence that your marbles are intact.

Paige said...

Kayci -- Aunt Janene gave me one of the marbles... I still have it. Gotta say it helped.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...