Faith has been quarantining this week because her roommate tested positive for Covid-19. A few days later when Faith as well as all of her roommates were tested everyone tested negative (including the one who tested positive!) They all have to finish their quarantine anyway.
During this time Faith has been on Twitter more. She also got in contact with a long lost friend from Connecticut, Julia, who sent her some old pictures reminding us just how far they both have come. In a strange twist of fate, Julia did the same thing as Faith - earning her associates degree at the same time as her high school diploma and will graduate with her Bachelor's degree at the same time as Faith. Kind of fun. I have fond memories of these two little blonde girls as well as Julia's mother, Donna who was a good friend of mine.
These pictures were from not too long before we left Stamford, as I was pregnant with Ivy at the time :)




3 comments:
Wow! So cute, so cute, so cute. Each and every person in these photos. Even Ivy. There's only a hint of her, but she sure makes her Mama adorable.
What a rotten piece of luck being required to quarantine for apparently no reason.
Oh I love your tiny kids! What a fun thing to get a blast from the past and find they are still living parallel lives!
This is so cool! How time does fly! I think I still imagine Faith as that little girl some times and then am always amazed she is grown and a fine young woman. Sometimes the internet is wonderful how it brings people together.
Post a Comment