The first part of the week was finals and saying goodbye to my students. Then on Thursday I came to KC to see the Wimmers!!!
![]() |
| This is in Heather's awesome car on the way to the Toy and Miniature Museum. |
![]() |
| The toys were fun, but the best toys were from the 1980s (I thought.) I actually liked the mixture stuff more than I thought I would! |
![]() |
| Griffin in Wyatt's glasses. He wanted to make sure he still looked like Wyatt in them. :) |
![]() |
| One of my favorite things at Heather's house is her books. She has shelves of them, but you'll also find little stacks of them in different places. This stack was in the laundry room. |
![]() |
| Also, fresh flowers. She had vases of fresh flowers that were so delightful here and there. |
![]() |
| I told her that I just wanted to do her "stuff" with her which turned out to be just right. We hung these lamps in Evie's room when her desk came on Saturday. |
![]() |
| I also got to see where Heather had hung her painting from GGG - in Evie's room. |
![]() |
| Ready for church (packing heat and all!) |
![]() |
| More of us ready for church. |
![]() |
| Heather and I needed a sisters picture and Griffin was nice enough to frame Eve out of the picture while it was being taken :) |
Going home to Vegas tonight. It sure has been a fun weekend. I needed that!










4 comments:
Ohmygosh we just LOVED having you here! Thank you, thank you for coming! I asked Griff what his favorite thing he did with you was and he said, "I just liked Aunt Kirsta." YOU were the favorite part for all of us!
That light fixture above the table is super nifty. I just love seeing you all with no masks and loving the time together. Vaccines make people feel like normal is possible. People should ALWAYS be exactly that delighted to have you around. What a great trip!
You got such better and so many more pictures than I did! I keep coming back to relive the fun.
What a great reward to finishing the school year! It looks like you had so much fun! How could you not though with Heather, Eve and Griff. What a neat museum with the tiny things. You did the kind of visit I would like to do if I had siblings to visit, just go be apart of their life and with them for a few days. Such a smart lady you are.
Post a Comment