Sunday, September 26, 2021

Birthday Early

 My birthday isn't until Thursday, but Bill gave me a fun birthday gift early. He took me to Eagle Point to go leaf peeping this weekend. It was wonderful to see all the amazing colors. On the way up the canyon, we wondered if we had come early, but by the time we got to the top, we decided it was peak season and the perfect time to view the fall foliage.

This is Bill at Puffer Lake


Beaver Canyon in the morning :)

The Circleville side of the mountain

We saw a paraglider and decided to watch him land. We were obviously in the way of his landing. Ooops. So we took him to Junction to wait in the shade for his ride. Tomorrow there will be more than 100 paragliders flying in Monroe. We were tempted to stay for the show, but we have promises to keep and had miles to go before we sleep.



3 comments:

HW said...

What a fun adventure! Your faces look so happy when you do these kinds of things together. I love that. Happy happy number 47 on Thursday!

Paige said...

I am impressed. How was the conversation with the paraglider? That sounds randomly wonderful. I would also be seriously tempted to stay for more of the paragliding. I’m so glad you got to see the beautiful colours. Leaf peeping.I was this many years old before I learned that term, and I wonder how I ever lived a full life before this. You are hilarious. I hope you have a marvellous birthday.

Kayci said...

Happy late birthday! It looks like you cel rated early in just the right ways! What a great and beautiful adventure!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...