Saturday, November 26, 2022

More November Fun


 Bill and I had our 23rd anniversary on November 12. We did most of our celebrating in Maui earlier in the summer, but we also did find time to go out this weekend together to eat, talk, laugh, reminisce and watch a movie together too. 

Thanksgiving was wonderful here with Faith & Collin in town and Dad & Marj at our table as well. Marj brought a delicious pumpkin cheesecake that we will all get chubby finishing off! Bill also had a great idea. He decided it would be fun to do axe throwing over the weekend. (Isn't he great?!) So we ordered some hatchets and went to Savers and got a nightstand to destroy. Here are the pictures:
















3 comments:

Paige said...

I’m having trouble finding the words to express just how jealous I am right now.

HW said...

How had I not seen this?! You are the cutest axe thrower. And you did have some tough competition. Bill IS the best for thinking of it, and I totally liked your execution! Next year, paint a target on that night stand though. Maybe I can come and paint it for you. Or cook for you if you are sick. No fair double dipping on COVID. I remember getting so mad at my students for getting me sick when I was teaching.

Kayci said...

This is brilliant! I wish I had read it before we took some night stand to DI for my sister. Maybe we’ll start a Christmas ax throwing tradition? I am so glad you got Faith, Collin, your dad and Marj to share the holiday with. Wahoo for family and holidays! I love all the pictures of your great crew.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...