I didn't post all the Thanksgiving things. In fact, today will not even catch us up. I'm going to have to post many times in succession. I highly recommend putting butcher paper on the table and then requiring anyone under 30 to draw pictures on it. That was one of my favorite Thanksgiving things this year.
We all got a picture with the turkey, so it was extra special.
Everyone was really good about posing for me on the course. Faith and Collin walked the hard bits and made a friend with the other tallest guy there who was a realtor :)
Next year Faith and Collin will be with the Justis family for Thanksgiving, so it might not be as much fun to run if they aren't here to torture with the turkey trot:)







4 comments:
Yahoo! So cool you got a medal! And your family cleaned up on the medals! You guys just had lots of fun that day! I like your turkey trot tradition.
Oh! The sun and the wide open Spaces and the people who win races. This is just so priceless! Congratulations to everybody. One and all! I love the artwork on the table.
The squinting into the sun picture is surprisingly fun and funny. And let's not gloss over the fact that YOU WON A MEDAL?!!! You are amazing! Way to go! ALLL of the turkeys were so much fun!
Also you were sick that day, weren't you?! I am doubly impressed.
Post a Comment