When I looked at my camera this week I realized that I had only taken the following three pictures, but they say a lot about my week:
![]() |
| The rolling doors are great, except for this one hangar. I'm trying to get the seller to send a new hangar for the door. |
![]() |
| A picture of our vacuum cleaner so I can get the right hose for it. Ordered it on ebay. I'll let you know how that turns out! |
Ivy did get some videos on her phone. Last night we had some time together when I showed her the move that got me chosen for the BYU Folkdance Spring Performing Arts Company. It's been too long!
Ivy took a turn trying the move out!
Faith and Collin are coming this week!! We are so excited. Ivy is especially excited for the Turkey Trot. Collin's sister, Emma, will be here in Vegas and on-call, so she will spend Thanksgiving with us as well. She even signed up for the Turkey Trot! Those Justises are such good sports!!
I'll post pictures soon of our new office for Bill. I think he did a great job on the design!

.jpg)

2 comments:
Anybody that has hair swinging around that wildly is going to have my vote. She doesn't do the move like you, though.
Did I seriously not comment on this?! The move videos were just wonderful, and your dibujo de una chica que es una poca fea fue muy divertido! Still waiting on the new office pics!
Post a Comment