Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Shopping with Will

 Will and I have gone on a few shopping trips together this season because I drew his name for Christmas and haven't known what to give him. We ended up boot shopping. He needs some hard-toe boots that are sturdy and won't catch on fire fast while welding. He needs protection.

Our last shopping trip was to the mall. I promised him that if we went there that I would see people I knew and it might be a pain - he said he would too so he thought it was okay. We did keep track of how many people we saw that we knew. (I won. The score was 5 to 3.)

It has been fun to see him try on different shoes.

This boot was good, but they didn't have his size. It had a steel toe and was a dark brown (better for possible burn marks.)


There were some boots that he put on that were just too much to take:

Very manly, but Will says, "These come with three children to feed."


These weigh as much as three kids and come with a mortgage. Every day is a leg day in these bad boys.


We did find the right ones that were actually the right size and didn't make too much of a statement, but he is certainly a fun shopping partner.

We also went to Welderup to see all the custom cars this week. It was a fun trip.




1 comment:

Paige said...

I love it how do you prepare each other for probable interruptions! And of course you would win. Five people only? Especially when people are doing Christmas returns. I bet the number would've been higher, but you showed restraint. I love the photo of Will with his father.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...