Friday, May 24, 2024

I wish I had pictures of Faith!

 Things from this week:

  1. The last day of school for students on Monday.
  2. Will starting his construction job on Monday with R&O Construction
  3. Moving out of my classroom on Tuesday and a last lunch with my friends from school.
  4. Will becoming a supervisor at his job on Wednesday.
  5. Basic's graduation (so tender and a little bit sad to know it's my last Basic graduation!)
  6. (Somewhat) moving into my new classroom at Green Valley High School with Ivy's help.
  7. Faith coming to NV Thursday night to pick up Ivy and take her to the Grand Canyon with the Justises.
  8. Getting to play with Faith on Friday!!
  9. Will stepping on a nail at work on Friday - big scare there!
  10. Finally getting a real weekend and facing a fun vacation next week!!!



Does anyone know what to do with refrigerator-dried tomatoes? JK - I know what to do :)






2 comments:

HW said...

I loved every bit, but I was super impressed with how far up that pole you got! You’re amazing! I hope you get such a great, relaxing week and have a great time with your people this week! I love you and I love them.

Paige said...

Climbing up a pole. That's what we do with daughters. Everybody should climb up poles. Because everybody can… NOT! But you're totally cool for doing it.

I'm so happy/sad about your change in jobs. It is bittersweet to go to a final graduation, but a lot of fun too, set up a classroom the way you want it. You are great. Everything about you is the thing I like.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...