It has been a great weekend! I have received lots of fun texts from friends and family. I love Mother's Day.
I didn't want to have a horrible wait for a table on Mother's Day, so Bill took me to a burger place that sounded like fun to me called Aztec Burger on Saturday. I liked it a lot more than he did, but everyone was a really good sport about it.Faith called today and we talked about her pregnancy (which we are all really excited about), Collin leaving town to go get his A and P license in Arizona and how she is preserving the flowers from her sister-in-law's wedding bouquet so that she can make her a beautiful frame like she did with her own wedding flowers. (Pictured below.)
I accidentally had a dress I ordered from Ebay sent to our old address. Our neighbors were nice enough to bring it over to me. Ivy and I posed for Faith in my new dress and the skirt we got Ivy from Savers to wear for her presentation in English class this week.
It has been a wonderful weekend and I'm so grateful to be a mother! Best job ever.




2 comments:
Your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom! I spent all day thinking about how wonderful OUR mom is. That must be why you are so good. My kids love you too. Thank you for loving my babies so much!
There is no explanation included about whether you are watching a video or have noise canceling headphones. I agree with you. Motherhood is about the best job ever you could find. The way you continue to have a great relationship with your children and nurture them along is inspiring.
Post a Comment