Friday, July 24, 2026

2135 Santona Circle

 Our little townhouse is perfect for our needs right now. I actually love it that the kitchen and living areas are downstairs and the bedrooms and laundry are upstairs. It keeps me running up and down stairs all day and I can feel my knees getting stronger for it.

Front Door
At the end of the front hallway you can seee our library (which is actually our half-bath.) I still can't figure out why they didn't make the kitchen pantry bigger and the half-bath smaller!

Below are pics of the kitchen and living areas which is quite small. The little dining area has a door to our very small porch where we keep Mom's turtle bench.

I got toys to put in the ottoman for Charlotte when I went shopping with Faith this week. Charlotte showed me which toys were the tastiest :)



At the top of the stairs there is a built-in desk that I though we would use a lot more than we do so far.

Our beds just arrived a few days ago. We got rid of lots of beds with this move and ordered adjustable bedframes and new mattresses for the master bedroom. It's fun to play with the adjustable frames :)

Down the hall from the master are the two other bedrooms (you can see Bill's hands at the computer where we have put his corner office), a bathroom and laundry "room" - it's really a closet, but a bigger laundry closet than our last place!






2 comments:

HW said...

THANK YOU for the pictures! It looks like a great place. And I loved that your laundry closet has a window. Feels so much better to be doing laundry if you can look outside. It made me want to see it in person, and peek in on the toys in the ottoman!

Paige said...

Thank you for pointing out the hands peeking around a door frame. I would've missed that. I like the pictures. Good job on decorating.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...