Have I shouted from the rooftops lately how much I love this boy? When I am giving Ivy hairdos and she can't handle it, Will comes to her (and my) rescue distracting her into giggles and playtime. Ever since I have told him about Gracie and Jade and their young father who passed away in December, he has prayed that the Holy Ghost would be with them and their family. He dances, makes us laugh and makes life better for everyone.
The other day at the park we had been there for literally two minutes when I saw him running to chase the pigeons with three boys who looked about his age. When I asked him about it later, he told me that he had never met those boys before. When he got to the park he yelled to them, "Who wants to chase pigeons?!" and then started running and hiding and making pigeon noises. Insta-friends.
This was his short story for his teacher. Based on real life virtual experiences...does that make any sense? He has only played this game on the phone of a friend's mother. Mostly he has just watched his friend play, but when Ryan and Will are together they play and draw and talk about Angry Birds.
I'd eat him for dinner, but then I wouldn't have anyone to help me do Ivy's hair tomorrow. I'm just going to make him snuggle with me tonight instead.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...


4 comments:
Oh I LOVE that boy!!! It pleases your father so much that you say Will is like him sometimes.
Isn't it wonderful to have kids that make life so much better?!
He is such a very good boy. I loved the story about angry birds (I always wondered...) and about insta-friends. I agree, he is sweet enough to eat.
Your post does him justice. Snuggle time is the best, no?
Have you never played Angry Birds? My husband is an addict. Will's got it straight. 'Nuff said.
Post a Comment