Monday, May 14, 2012

One Mother's Day Card

I'm keeping this one forever.

I had a great Mother's Day.  Faith made breakfast, all three of my kids sang with the Primary in church (the one and only Mother's Day this will happen for me), I got sweet gifts, the Relief Society got cheesecake w/ fresh fruit toppings at church and I got to talk to my mom.  I can't think of a better day!

4 comments:

HW said...

Nice. I especially like the picture. That is one impressive smile.

Paige said...

The happy happy face -- with swirling energy. Awesome. If you didn't keep this forever, I'd have to do it for you.

Hugs, Mom said...

Your ward definitely WINS the Mother's Day award! I didn't get a report from Paige's ward, but Aunt Janene's ward got a booklet. Mine gave Mrs. Field's chocolates. Heather's ward ran a close second with super fudge.

AND you got that fantastic card. Lucky lady!

Kayci said...

Oh, my. I think I should transfer wards. I heard of another ward getting cheesecake too. We got rice crispies.
This card is stellar. Definitely a keeper! What a cute boy you have.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...