Nana Patty and Papa Fred came to Nevada last weekend before their mountain caught fire. We were happy to go spend the weekend with them in Logandale. The kids had fun playing with their toys (including photo booth on Nana Patty's iPad). Bill and I had a great time visiting.
These were the only pictures I got while there. And I meant to take pictures with the kids and their grandparents together. We were enjoying the time so much that I forgot about my camera.
Thank you for having us out for a visit, Mom and Dad. We loved every minute!
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
4 comments:
What a SUPER weekend it was for us. Thank you SO MUCH for coming. We LOVED it!!
This pesky fire has kept me busy blogging each day. You NEED to grab some of the pictures I took. I'll quick post all I have so you can do that.
Jealous.
These photos are awesome. I'm so glad you take photos along the way. The kids are cute.
What a fun visit.
Post a Comment