March came and went so fast. I was looking at these pictures the other night and realized I hadn't posted any pictures of Will's baptism! It was such a great day for our family.
It was also a very bright sunny day...
Will loved wearing the jumpsuit. In fact, I'm thinking of making him a jumpsuit to wear around because he liked it so much :)
We love the family who had a daughter being baptized that same day. Adam is Bill's home teaching companion and Brooke is in both Will's primary class and class in school.
This is Will's best friend, Kaden. Will came down for school one day wearing a hoodie and his glasses asking, "Do I look like Kaden?"
5 comments:
What a grand day that was! I was especially impressed with the sweet, understanding and appreciation of that sacred ordinance Will had.
Oh, I loved the pictures! Especially the bright sunny day one. And I loved knowing that the jumpsuit was one of the best parts for Will. Doesn't he crack you up?!
That jumpsuit photo. I may have to frame it. He looks like a super hero.
What a great day it looks like you had. I love all the sun shine and smiles.
Jumpsuits! What fun. You should make him one! It would be awesome!
Love baptism days!
And who doesn't like jumpsuits? How can you not - they're so comfy :)
Post a Comment