Faith was chosen by her math teacher to be a student of the month this month. She got called to the office with a bunch of other students where the principal asked them to guess which teacher had nominated them for student of the month. Faith guessed all her other teachers before guessing Mrs. Barker. Because of this, we got to attend the "Breakfast of Champions!" They had an award ceremony and breakfast and Mrs. Barker was there to talk to us and congratulate Faith. It was all really sweet. Mrs. Barker told Faith that she has 209 students and she only gets to pick 8 students of the month.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
4 comments:
Wow! That is so cool!! Way to go Faith. Was she chosen because she's a genius, or because she is so unfailingly sweet?
I love the "keep up the good work" days -- they're so few and far between.
Great job Faith! I love it that it was the teacher she least expected that nominated her.
Oh, I love it when you brag on your kids. They are awesome! I think it is especially cool she got to eat at the Breakfast of Champions.
Post a Comment