For Will's birthday we went to New York, New York Hotel for a roller coaster ride. Will loves roller coasters. Here's my family posing on the Brooklyn Bridge (the fake one, in Las Vegas.)
While Will and Bill went on the roller coaster, we found a photo booth in the arcade and took selfies with my phone - because the booth was too expensive :)
Faith hated hanging out that the arcade because it's in a casino, but Ivy didn't mind so much.
My Williams came off the roller coaster happy and windblown. Will said he closed his eyes for almost the whole time. We told him he could go again if he promised to open his eyes more, so he did.
We found this silly thing to pose in. It looks like it's strangling my two youngest.
This is a video of Will doing his birthday dance.
I'm so blessed to have been able to have Will in my life for 10 years now. He is so much fun and generally makes things run smoother around here, except when he doesn't because he's stirring the pot - and that's necessary too, right?





4 comments:
The after roller coaster hair is really funny. You had the coolest DIY photo booth moment, too.
Awww! You blogged!! I have met with success. And I loved the birthday report! Thank you for quoting Despicable Me and for posting all those really fun pictures. But most especially thanks for that 4 second video with the moves! I love you and Happy Late Birthday, Will!
What a fun birthday! Love the dance. I had to watch it 3 times. Smiled every time! Aren't 10 year old boys terrific?!!
Maybe I'll learn Will's birthday dance.
Post a Comment