Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Family Pictures

This is how they turn out when you do them with a timer and a tri-pod...it's a little disappointing. But we had really great light! I didn't play with color at all on these pictures. This is all just natural light and what it does every evening here.

This is the one we sent to Mom for Mother's Day
 
 I liked this one more, but Bill didn't like it of himself.
 
 This one was probably my very favorite, but it is our silly one...

I thought this one was fun too.





5 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

I like the ALL The one of you and Bill is a treasure! Thanks for sharing some of them with me!!

Paige said...

The girls only and the KJ with Billy photo please me so much. MUY Mucho! Also, the blowing of the kiss -- maybe Mom should have gotten that one. Your way of using color has always been so satisfying. I love how your have a range of salmon colors that don't reach out and shake you by the throat, but you look like a cohesive group. Plus, the two WTE guys match each other -- but not too much. Awesome job.

HW said...

Fun! The one of you and Bill together is stunning. Did one of your kids take that one? Keep that one! (The kid AND the photo.)

Kayci said...

Such good lighting on a beautiful family! I agree with Paige; Great job on the clothes selection.

Rachael said...

They all turned out so good! Wish my tri-pod, home-made ones had those results. And I love the one of you two at the end - great shot!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...