Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pictures from Luke's Wedding






More pics...







5 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

Thanks for posting these. He really is married isn't he?! Good for Luke! Many congratulations.

Paige said...

How picturesque. With the palm tree trunks painted white, they must have been at a resort somewhere. Where was it? I know you told me on the phone, but I forgot. Also, his bride looks totally fun and in charge of things. So pretty. He looks a little shell-shocked. Does he hate being the center of attention?

HW said...

Wow. Just wow. She is dramatically beautiful, and the setting is dreamy. I kept looking for Billy!

Hugs, Mom said...

More pictures. I too had looked for Josh and Bill. Good to see them. It was so good they were there for Luke!

Kayci said...

How cool that Bill got to be there! I bet that was a great adventure. So pretty too.
We have a girl in our ward from Haiti and she has made me want to go there some day. They seem like fun beautiful people.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...