Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 19

Faith 14, Will 10, Ivy 7

Arrrg matey. It be Talk Like a Pirate Day. We found our booty at the Krispy Kreme.  They be giving one donut for jabbing the jaw like a sea-ready scurvy dog and a whole dozen, aye, fer wearin' the garb of a sea-ready scurvy dog. (Faith came up with that sweet turn of phrase, it was too good to use only once.)

3 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

Krispy Kreme had Pirate Day? Who knew. I wonder if they did it here. If so we missed out. sigh!

I LOVE your surly pirates. Really I do!

HW said...

Shiver me timbers! I just realized Will is a DARTH VADER pirate! You guys do things up right. Love the expressions.

Paige said...

Woah. Fierce.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...