Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What Will wants to be when he grows up

Lately Will has been telling us that he wants to be a lawyer when he grows up because he loves making an argument.  A lot.  Recently, however, he found something he would like to do even more when he grows up.  Here he is practicing:

4 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

Hugs, Mom says: "Ha,ha,ha,ha. He's a fun kid. She's hard at work on Chapter 4 of her new book. Mr. Hugs

Paige said...

A career in car lots and grand opening sales. Nice.

HW said...

Oh I loved this! And I giggled. What a cute boy!

Paige said...

Ok. I've come back for this video three times now. I guess it's officially on the list of best online entertainment.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...