Sunday, November 20, 2016

17 Years Together

Bill and I celebrated our 17th anniversary on the 12th. We went to eat at the Crab Shack and then saw The Blue Man Group at The Luxor. We regretted not just getting seafood at the Luxor's cheap buffet instead.



We also went window shopping at Mandalay Bay and the Luxor. There was a really fun shop called The Art of Music. Beautifully framed and displayed pictures and signed letters of famous bands, Benjamin Franklin, movie stars, that sort of thing. Below is an example of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid:


2 comments:

Paige said...

Happy anniversary! Lots of years of fun.

Hugs, Mom said...

My goodness, you've been posting while I've been buried in correcting the book. I even forgot your anniversary. Life is passing me by. Gotta do better. Congratulations on your 17 years together. You celebrated well! May your lives together always be blessed!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...