Camille Kanopp is a Vice Principal at Coronado. I told her one morning that I had to take her picture to send to Heather. She was nice about letting me even though it was probably too early in the morning to be excited about pictures. I think I posted before that she also lives in my neighborhood.
Ivy must have taken this picture of Will on the day we took the wax paper to 3 different parks near our house to slick up the slides. I think it's a great picture of my son.
A few weeks ago, Bill and I went on a hike together. We ended up hiking off Cottonwood Valley Road (just off Highway 160 on the way to Pahrump.) Bill kept it pretty manageable for me. No scrambling over rocks this time. The weather was perfect.
A few weeks ago, my girls and I all wore orange shirts to school. I didn't notice until after school, but decided we needed to document the occasion. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at selfies. Faith turned away just when I took it and I failed to get my own shirt in the picture.
Will's comment: "#selfiefail"
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...





3 comments:
You do good things. Congrats on 17 years! It's hard to believe it has been that long. And waxing the slides?! Fun!
Maybe you and I can go to a sulfide class together. Great photo of you and Bill together.
I love these pictures of your family...maybe because I love your family. I can hardly wait to see you SOON!
Post a Comment