The below picture is the final product of Faith's Truffela Family Tree - made with her own hair. She got mixed reviews at school. Some people cracked up and others were horrified. One girl saw it and shrieked, "Is that human hair?!" to which her teacher replied, "You don't get to judge! Yours is a bunch of wet paint." Faith got 100% on the project.
These last few are the best pictures I have from my weekend with sisters in Utah. Fun times.








3 comments:
You got such good pictures of our weekend! Thank you so much for coming. And I just love your kids. I would award full points for each one. A plus for Will and Faith, and a 10 out of 10 on cuteness with a hat for Ivy.
It was so good to see the pictures of our together weekend. You got good ones! Also darling poster, Faith! And Will looks so cool dressed up - tie and all. And Ivy, the hat is adorable. Did you buy it?
I'm taking that photo of me with Azya. Right now. It will next appear on my blog as if by magic.
Post a Comment