![]() |
| Ivy couldn't find the tail, so she wore a cape...we just make do here! |
![]() |
| This is precisely why these two aren't allowed to sit together at church. |
On Halloween as Faith and I left school we got in a small fender-bender. When we got in the car, there was nothing behind us. In between the time Faith adjusted the mirrors and seat and started to back out, a campus monitor snuck up behind us, parked his small utility vehicle behind our car (leaving it there to open the yellow gate in the picture) and waited for us to hit it. It was Faith's first small accident. The policeman who saw the footage told us that whoever is backing up is always at fault. Faith wrote an appeal letter explaining that if the small utility vehicle had been properly marked and not parked partially by a red curb (see the firehydrant?) that she wouldn't have hit it. She even cited Nevada Revised Statutes to make her case. This is the first appeal the campus police officer had ever received and he not-so-secretly believed that Bill and I had written her appeal.
It has been exciting drama at our house. We hope Faith wins!!






3 comments:
Oh! Thank you for posting! Your Halloween photos were great. The mannequin one of Will completely cracked me up. And Faith looks so...sexy! My goodness! Ivy is a perfectly adorable cat. I'm excited to see what happens with Faith's appeal. It is really hard to not back into someone who appears suddenly. We have had that too--even with two of you paying attention it can happen easily.
I'm on Faith's side! That utility guy didn't notice that you were getting ready to back up??? Hummmm. And I love your creative costumes... Of course the kids in them aren't bad either! Happy Halloween!
Will (as always) cracks me up. I'm a big admirer of Faith. I just want to crawl around the floor with Ivy for a while because that sort of seems like the right thing to do.
Post a Comment